A hard working social worker who is also curious, sensitive, empathetic and able to find creative solutions for the everyday problems of his clients. Open minded, caring and enthusiastic, Peeyush is fully conversant with current thinking on social work conduct and practice. He is committed to a person centred approach which helps promote independence and well being for those under his care. He possesses extensive knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunity issues and has the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice.
Being a Social Activist, we believe in honesty, trust, equality, humanity, transparency and belief in our work and the people for attaining self satisfaction.
As we have expanded, we have ensured that our values do not take a back seat. Person satisfaction, has always been an area of priority and we have not only won heart of people by our work but we have gained their blessings and support too. Our service and help, for instance, has kept us ahead of everyone – we are therefore quick, apt and efficient when it comes to the need of the people. And we give them total committment and satisfaction.
Peeyush Pandit has established several milestones in this journey throughout.
Responsible for liaising closely with other professionals and statutory and independent agencies to meet the complex needs of users and their careers within the community.
Peeyush Group, with its commitment to quality in its quest for constant excellence in all its ventures, has earned a remarkable position in the market. Peeyush Group with almost two and a half decades of strategic planning, inherent ability to identify opportunities added with its adaptability to changing market environment, has entrenched itself as a leader in the region’s progressive market.
Founded by Swami Dandi Maharaj Ji & Peeyush Pandit, Help India Help Foundation operates with the single-minded focus of empowering rural India. Our vision is rural empowerment through best practices, modern technology and values.
- Ability to form and sustain positive relationships with people.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislative and theoretical framework.
- Considerable experience of working in partnership with parents and careers.
- Experience of managing complex case loads.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as within a team.
- Good working knowledge of family relationships.
- Ability to travel across a wide geographical area in a timely and flexible manner at various times of the day.
- GTF World Summit, Bangkok – 2019
- Volunteer Hero, iVolunteer Awards – 2019
- Awadh Samman Samaroh-2018
- Blood Donation Award, Rotary Club New Delhi
- Environmental Sentinel Award, Green Care Society
- Yuva Gaurav Samman for Youth Welfare
- India’s Leader Award 2018 for Social Work & Youth Empowerment
- Literature Confluence Award, Poet HUM TUM